Mental Health Links
- Please call 911 if you are in danger or experiencing a life threatening emergency. Emergency services are available on a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week basis for people having a psychiatric crisis, a mental health crisis, or emergency. A directory of mental health crisis phone numbers in Minnesota lists all crisis providers by county.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24 Hours)
If You Are In Crisis Please Call: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889)
- The Trevor Project (National 24 Hour Suicide Hotline for Gay/Lesbian or Questioning Teens) 866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386)
- Mobile Mental Health. Emergency mental health services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The following links are provided to offer additional assistance as it relates to mental health.
- Minnesota Board of Behavior Health and Therapy
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid
Education, advocacy and support
- Consumer Survivor Network Minnesota (CSN)
- Mental Health Association of Minnesota
- NAMI-MN (National Alliance on Mental Illness: Minnesota Chapter)
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SA/VE)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- National Empowerment Center
Child and Adolescent Psychological and Neuropsych testing
- Rosenberg Center
- Christina Hansen Cohen, Psy.D., L.P.
- Dr Jonathan M. Miller
- Dr. Amy Schulting
- M Health Fairview (University of Minnesota)
Adult Psychiatry and Neuropsychological Testing
- Leigh Hagglund
- Stacey Mietus
- Dr. Craig Vine
- Jill Scott
- Noran Neurological Clinic
- Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology
- Aurora Psychological Services
Therapists with OCD Specialty
Perinatal Psychiatrists & Resources
Psych Recovery in St. Paul
Chiropractor/Muscle Testing/Food Sensitivity
Sleep specialist at Methodist/Park Nicollet St. Louis Park
This page contains referrals related to crisis issues such as domestic violence, suicide and child abuse. Other topics include low-cost counseling services, substance abuse and recovery, lesbian & gay services and parenting. Erin McKeen and www.artofhealingMN.com are not responsible for the content of the above listed sites. www.artofhealingMN.com does not accept paid advertising of any kind. However, clicking on any of the above listed links may lead you to sites which do accept paid advertising and collect your personal information.